1. Let’s pretend that Paleo thing never happened. I’m trying to block it from memory. It was not pretty
2. I’m back to running 3 days a week and x-training 2 days and I feel so good. In fact, after tonight’s run I watched about 30 minutes of TV while I stretched. And then turned it off. Not in the mood. I need to do something. I have this little extra burst of energy. It’s awesome. Last night I cleaned my entire first floor. Cleaned so much I did a teeny bit of reorganizing.
3. My running is only at 2.5 miles no stopping. And tonight technically had a pause when a woman honked at me to ask for directions and when my flashlight caught my earbud cord and things got all haywire. Still, I’m counting it as having run the whole thing.
4. I’m very seriously debating DNSing this half marathon I signed up for. Yes, I paid for it. But I didn’t know I was going to be dealing with too much life and wouldn’t be prepared mentally or physically to train. I signed up for “Totally Bullsh*t Free Training” with Nicole. So now I have to decide if I want to try to run a little part of next month’s race and walk the rest. Or just wait to compete in the spring after this totally awesome training program. I really want my first half to be a positive experience and I’ve walked a half marathon before (plus a full marathon 3 times). I don’t know. Still time to decide.
5. I’m back to eating healthy thanks to a little competition I’m in (super low key with only one other person). It’s just enough to keep me drinking enough water every day and eating enough vegetables. It’s pretty BA because there’s almost nothing else that kept me on track and I was gaining weight and feeling awful. And now I’m going in the opposite direction. Woo!
That’s all. Time to find something to burn off a little more of this energy! Nighty night!